About Me

My photo
Austin, TX, United States
I am a Realtor in Austin. I have been in this city since 2000. Having moved 13 times in my childhood, I was always looking for a place to call home, and think I have found it here. I am happily attached to a techie, creative (yet disorganized) guy, and we have 2 shelties which keep us busy. The name Ms. Organization comes from my almost OCD trait of being organized. Yes, all my shirts hang by color order (and short to long sleeve sub-order). And yes, all my weekly menus are color coded and cross-referenced by section. (Need a copy? Just shoot me an email) A relaxing activity for me involves reorganizing my spice rack, or alphabetizing the DVD collection. Some consider this a sickness... I like to see it as a somewhat productive problem to which I am not seeking a solution. *grin* And really, as hard as it may be for me to deal with my disorganized partner, in reality, I think he has it far worse, having to dealing with me.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Some of my Favorite Things

As the holiday season is upon us, I started thinking about what some of my favorite things are. I have a link on del.icio.us where I try to bookmark things I find interesting, but thought I would review some of those products here. Expect this post to up updated periodically... whenever I find another cool thing to add to my list!

Ingenuitea Teapot - Possibly one of my most favorite things. I am an avid tea fan, and this teapot has served me well. I get one as a gift for anyone I know that is a tea fan. I bought the original model when I first heard about it, and have since purchased a second one which has a removable mesh filter (much needed!). And at only $20, you really can't beat it. Click here for a link to their website.

Roomba - this is also quite possibly one of the coolest tech home gadgets around. I purchased the very first model when it came out, and never regretted it. Sad to say, our Roomba finally died after 5 long, and faithful years of service. I can't wait to get a new one!

This is NOT a deep cleaning vacuum. However, it will keep your home looking decent for the majority of the time. And considering all you have to do is turn it on and walk away.... that is pretty damn amazing. (I feel like I am in an infomercial! 'Just set it and forget it!!!!!')

And even though it is a robot, I can guarantee you will probably have a name for the little guy within a week. Of course there are now multiple variations; ones that wash the floors, clean your gutters, and even clean your pools. Click here for a link to their website.

Schitckers.com - this is one of the coolest things ever! Again, pretty low cost for the 'wow' factor you get out of it. It is a service that allows you to upload a picture (or use of the provided ones), and will generate a sticker that they will mail you, to put on the back of your laptop. Awesome! Especially if you have a business, or want to make a statement, or just want your laptop to have a bit of personality. And at about $25 bucks... that rocks! Click here for their website.

Oh, did I mention that their website is a snap to use?? That is always a good thing!

Wristies - Invented by a 10 yr old, featured on Oprah, and just plain cool!
I don't yet own a pair (although it is on my list!). I just love this concept. Not too much use for it down here in Texas, but really I hate being cold. I would love to have these to wear in the office to keep my wrists warm... and I also just realized they have heated ones too.... hmmm... that sounds toasty!





What are some of your favorite things? Throw up a comment and let us know!

No comments: